Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jddauth

I ran out of space in the T5008 (over 50 entries). How should I enter the rest of the entries?

I read something about the S3-Supp but don't really know where to find that on or how it works
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I ran out of space in the T5008 (over 50 entries). How should I enter the rest of the entries?

You can access the Schedule 3 Supplementary form while in the Forms View of TurboTax installed on your computer only. You can only make 50 entries in this view as well.This is not available in the Online program.

In cases where you have more than 50 transactions,you can consolidate your capital gains transactions. Be sure to have the details on hand in soft copy / hard copy form, in case the CRA calls upon you.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

You can access the Schedule 3 Supplementary form while in the Forms View of TurboTax installed on your computer only. You can only make 50 entries in this view as well.This is not available in the Online program.

In cases where you have more than 50 transactions,you can consolidate your capital gains transactions. Be sure to have the details on hand in soft copy / hard copy form, in case the CRA calls upon you.

jddauth

Is there a way to do it in turbotax online?