Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbohel

I work as a translator and as a visual artist. I just entered the information for the first business. How do I enter the details and data relating to the second business?

When I started filling out the form, there was mention of being able to go back to add a second business income, but when I try to go back, I can't go back to the that place. Is there a way to add without clicking on the back button?
3 Replies

I work as a translator and as a visual artist. I just entered the information for the first business. How do I enter the details and data relating to the second business?

You can go to your menu on the left and click on Income > Self-Employment > Self-Employment Summary. From here you can choose to "Enter New Business" as seen in the image below.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

turbohel

Thanks Ginette! 😊

You're very welcome.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.