Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
Al15
Returning Member

Is there a product or an Intuit service that I can use to submit the taxes for like 4Y back for a dormant small business corp? Just CCA and passive income from stocks

I have a small corp that for the last 4Y would have just CCA deductions, car maintenance expenses and passive income from stocks. We have not submitted taxes for like the last 4Y and the revenue is not high at all so we think that the penalties won't kill us 

Is there a product or an Intuit service that I can use to submit the taxes for this dormant small business corp? 
I would probably prefer a service as we do not know on what lines to put the Dividends revenue from stocks. 
If anybody can help and that is simple I would take the advice and use a product if that is so simple. Otherwise using an Intuit service would be ok as well. What product is best for the above ?

1 Reply

Is there a product or an Intuit service that I can use to submit the taxes for like 4Y back for a dormant small business corp? Just CCA and passive income from stocks

For T2 returns, we have TurboTax Business Incorporated going back to 2017:

https://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax/software/prior-year-taxes

We don't have Full Service or Assist & Review services for T2 returns at this time.