Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to increase font size? I have to use a magnifying glass. I do not have this issue with any other program or app

@kennett We don't support TurboTax CD/Download on Mac in Canada, as it is for Windows only.  For assistance with U.S. taxes and U.S. versions of TurboTax, please visit the website for TurboTax USA.

CantRead

Is there any way to increase font size? I have to use a magnifying glass. I do not have this issue with any other program or app

I'm using TurboTax 2024 on my desktop, and the display screen is unreadable. Menu labels are too short, so I can only read  half of the menu title. There is no menu entry labeled "View", so I cannot Zoom to enlarge the text - and if I could, would the surrounding formatting allow the larger text to be displayed? As a long-time user, this is a very disappointing user experience. Can this be fixed, or do I need to use another product?

We suggest that you contact our phone support team who will view your screen and assist you. Also, they can enter an investigation into this issue so that it can be fixed in the future. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.