Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From T5 where should info from Boxes 24,25,26,13 be entered?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

You will find the T5 slip under the "Income" tab - "Tslips" - "T5", once that slip has been opened, the boxes mentioned above will be listed.

Footnote:  You have indicated that you are using TurboTax Live Assist & Review – please refer to the links provided below to contact our team of experts if needed:   

View solution in original post

2 Replies

You will find the T5 slip under the "Income" tab - "Tslips" - "T5", once that slip has been opened, the boxes mentioned above will be listed.

Footnote:  You have indicated that you are using TurboTax Live Assist & Review – please refer to the links provided below to contact our team of experts if needed:   

Thanks. Entire tax document was reviewed with assistance of Tax expert, however after doing review with expert, paying TurboTax account & signing off with expert a new issue arose just as I was submitting the document! The new issue being a WARNING that some information may have been entered incorrectly or omitted. With some confusion/difficulty I entered additional information re. "total interest paid on money borrowed" & monies paid to acquire a partnership - items I had not seen prior to responding to the Warning!! The completed tax file was finally submitted on Tues. May 26, 2020 & has been acknowledged by CRA. This response comes from client ID 72192BB7