Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KRJ112233
Returning Member

Remove percentage of partnership If you were a sole owner for rental property. Neither fixed nor skip to Netfile. There is no fix, tried everything. Please fix error.

I have spend several hours try to fix the error. erase and created new rental income form but there is literally no fix. This is sure a problem with software or program and Turbo Tax must fill it as this is delaying my refund. Please help as soon as possible. Customer service should review my screen and help me out. Thanks!
2 Replies
Amitofei79
Returning Member

Remove percentage of partnership If you were a sole owner for rental property. Neither fixed nor skip to Netfile. There is no fix, tried everything. Please fix error.

I have the same problem, do you get any answer how to solve it?  I tried to create a new file but the problem again.  please advise if you know how.  

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.