Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T5013 form needs a six-digit Tax Shelter (TS) number. Brookfield Infrastructure Partners is not a tax shelter and does not have a TS number. What do I do?

3 Replies

T5013 form needs a six-digit Tax Shelter (TS) number. Brookfield Infrastructure Partners is not a tax shelter and does not have a TS number. What do I do?

Yes, Brookfield Business Partners does not have a Canadian tax shelter identification number. But it's Canadian tax identification number (Business Number) is in 766138895 RZ0001. Please enter that at the top of the page.

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

router 87

Thank you for this message However, my T5013 form that I received from my investment dealer already contains a number in box 001. Tis number is ; 838129450RZ0001. This is the same box that you suggest I put in the number 76613895RZ0001. This number will not fit in the TS number box on the Intuit  form which only allows 6 numbers.

@router 87 Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?