Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iank

T5013 Partnership Income box 005. My % is 0.000017 but Turbo reports and error of too many digits. A previous answer to this same question on the forum was too vague.

A previous poster just explained that some boxes on your paper slip don't appear in the Turbo form, but that's not the answer to this question.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

T5013 Partnership Income box 005. My % is 0.000017 but Turbo reports and error of too many digits. A previous answer to this same question on the forum was too vague.

If you box 5 figure is more than 2 decimal places, you would generally round it to 2 decimal places. In your case, this would result in .00. This box is used only for data purposes and not used in any calculation so it's fine to list it as.00 or leave it blank.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

If you box 5 figure is more than 2 decimal places, you would generally round it to 2 decimal places. In your case, this would result in .00. This box is used only for data purposes and not used in any calculation so it's fine to list it as.00 or leave it blank.