Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell us about your dependent income zero? YES or NO Net Income T1 23600 Split Income T1260 Deduction T1 25700 Federal Refunable 30300 to 31400 provincial 58120

2 Replies

Tell us about your dependent income zero? YES or NO Net Income T1 23600 Split Income T1260 Deduction T1 25700 Federal Refunable 30300 to 31400 provincial 58120

Unfortunately, we need more information regarding your inquiry to guide you with complete details. Please some information to help you.

A dependent is a person who relies on another, especially a family member, for financial support, for example your children. You might be eligible to claim this amount if you supported an eligible dependent and their net income was less than your basic personal amount (or your basic personal amount plus $2,273, if they were dependent on you because of an impairment in physical or mental functions).

Here is a list of TurboTax articles that you may find helpful:

TurboTax FAQ What is the amount for an eligible dependant?

Dependent income: Who Can I Claim as a Dependant on my Tax Return? 

Split income: Tax Tip: Income splitting benefits & Pension Income Splitting Lets You Split Your Income With Your Spouse 

Personal income: Personal Income Tax Deductions in Canada 

If you need additional assistance, please contact us through our phone support team or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter where our experts will be more than happy to guide you in a quick and effective manner.

Unfortunately, we need more information regarding your inquiry. Here is a list of TurboTax links that you may find helpful:

Dependent income: Who Can I Claim as a Dependant on my Tax Return? 

Split income: Tax Tip: Income splitting benefits & Pension Income Splitting Lets You Split Your Income With Your Spouse 

Personal income: Personal Income Tax Deductions in Canada 

If you require further assistance please contact our phone support team or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.