Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TY2022 - T776 I put 3 partners, TurTax adds my wife with 0%. However on pdf to file I lose a partner as only 3 people listed and wife takes spot. How to add 4 to file.

Turbotax downloaded version will add more 4+ people to T776 form for filing.  But online version only seems to add up to 3 and wife is taking a spot over a partner.  i need to show all 3 partners on filing for mortgage renewal.  CRA doesn't seem to care.
5 Replies

TY2022 - T776 I put 3 partners, TurTax adds my wife with 0%. However on pdf to file I lose a partner as only 3 people listed and wife takes spot. How to add 4 to file.

Clarification is needed. How many share partnership 3 or 4 including you? Is your wife one of the partners or is it you and 2 other partners not including your wife? 

Which version of our TurboTax Online are you using?

Are you doing a spousal return meaning you are doing both yours and hers together at the same time?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Including myself there are 4 partners on the Rental.  My wife is not part of the rental ownership.

I am not sure of the specfic version name of the 2022 software (current Turbotax website doesn't seem to use the same names as the past) but it is the version which includes Rental Income.

We did the Spousal return approach, we have kids so there is a complications if we don't use this approach with some of the available credits.

Without the version of the software being used, I cannot replicate the issue. In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

If found these titles in my Profile for 2022.
  CA TY2022 TurboTax Online Premier
  CA TY2022 TurboTax Online Premier Additional

As previously mentioned for additional guidance, please contact our telephone team as they can view your return.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.