Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcliu784

Where can I find more details on TurboTax Business Incorporated?

I am looking at purchasing the TurboTax Business Incorporated to file a T2 return. However, the website seems to be sparse on details for example, I would like to know:

Which T2 forms are available? 

Which T2 forms are not available? 

Is there a screenshot of the user interface?

How does it compare to ProFile?

5 Replies

Hi, thank you for using Turbo Tax AnswerXchange

ProFile is designed for accounting professionals and has more features than Turbo Tax T2. For example Quebec CO-17 is not supported in TurboTax and while Alberta AT1 can be completed in Turbo Tax T2 it cannot be netfiled from Turbo Tax and must be mailed. ProFile allows completion of CO-17 and AT1 as well as netfiling.

In the same vein, ProFile has more forms available than Turbo Tax. The flow of Turbo Tax is the same as the personal version; there is both an Easy Step and Forms methods of preparation. See screen shot  forms.PNG

The screen shot show some of the forms available; there is not a listing of the forms in Turbo Tax Business Inc which would be a good idea though.

Hope this helps

mcliu784

Thanks Duncan! Just a follow up, does TurboTax Incorporated support E-Filing for T1135?

Hi, thank you for using Turbo Tax AnswerXchange

Unfortunately Turbo Tax Business Incorporated does not support preparation and filing of the T1135. Nor can T1134 or T106 be completed and filed from Turbo Tax  business inc.

Intuit ProFile allows completion and electronic filing of T1134, T1135 and T106 as required, for those filers with CRA  efiler credentials, ( for those with ProFile  OnePay or full license).

Hope this helps

Barry111

I want to do a June 30, 2022 T2 using the above version of the software. The previous year's T2 return for the six month period ended June 30, 2021, was done using the software that covered the period from November 1, 2020 to October 31, 2021. When I try to use the most recent version above just purchased, it seems to look for the return for the period ended December 31, 2020, which was the former year end, and not June 30, 2021, as there was a change in year end in the prior year. Do I have to delete the software for the Nov 1, 2020 to October 31, 2021 so the the most recent version of the T2 software looks for  the June 30, 2021 prior year return, which I want to carry forward. It is very frustrating that you have difficulty trying to find a person to speak to to be able to address such an issue.

If you need assistance with TurboTax Business Incorporated or preparing your incorporated business tax return (T2), you can visit the Intuit Profile support site.

Thank you