Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I enter the following from T5013: box 190, 197, 201, 202, 203, 239? I know some boxes don't need to be entered in TurboTax (e.g. 106) are these boxes required?

This T5013 is for a partnership with very small percentage of partner's share. Thank you.
1 Reply

Where do I enter the following from T5013: box 190, 197, 201, 202, 203, 239? I know some boxes don't need to be entered in TurboTax (e.g. 106) are these boxes required?

TurboTax software has formatted the information slips as requested by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). If any of the information boxes on your slip are not shown in the return this indicates that it is not needed in the return. You are to enter all boxes in the return which you can copy from your information slip. Those not present in the return are not needed. 

In TurboTax Online you can find the T5013 by using the Find icon at the top right of the screen and writing T5013, highlighting it then clicking GO. Once in the form you will see all the boxes to be entered by scrolling down and make sure to click Done with T5013 to save your entries.

In TurboTax Download you can use the Forms mode and click on the Form tab at the bottom right of the screen to then click on Form Lookup to find the T5013. Once in the form you will find the other boxes by clicking on the left of the form as indicated in the image below.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.