Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find federal schedule 11 form on turbo tax to file my license examination fee?

The examination fee is a requirement for obtaining my professional status. It is also paid to a government ministry (PEBC). I have receipts
7 Replies

Where do I find federal schedule 11 form on turbo tax to file my license examination fee?

Why are you saying it goes unto scheduale 11? Did you get a T-Slip? 

there's an article on turbotax which I got from turbotax support (Examination Fees as a Tuition Expense).

I don't have t-slips. just receipts of my examination fee

Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?

t3gs

Hi, did anyone find out how to pull up the schedule 11 on TurboTax?  when I "find" it only brings up schedule 15. 

t3gs

im using the online version 

You can go to the section where you can enter your tuition expenses by using the Find tool 🔍 to search for "students".