Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which turbotax product do i purchase that will do taxes for couples who don’t live together and are in two separate provinces due to medical reasons.

2 Replies

Which turbotax product do i purchase that will do taxes for couples who don’t live together and are in two separate provinces due to medical reasons.

If you want to prepare tax returns together but do not live in the same province, unfortunately, TurboTax is not a suitable tool for this situation because it will not let you put in more than one province.

If you want to prepare tax returns separately, you can use any version of TurboTax you like, TurboTax StandardSelf-EmployedPremier, or TurboTax Free, but some features will not be available, like, the medical expense optimizer.

If you require further assistance, please reach out to us through our phone support team or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter where our experts will be more than happy to answer your questions with details in a quick and effective manner.

Thank you for using TurboTax.

There are many arrays of TurboTax products that you can choose from.

You can click on the boxes that apply to your situation and we would recommend the product that is suitable for you.

If you require further assistance please contact our phone support team or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter.