Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
huftyson

How do I add the Basic Advanced Canada workers benefit to box 10 on my tax return?

I received the RC210 tax benefit in 2023. How do I report it on my tax return?
11 Replies

How do I add the Basic Advanced Canada workers benefit to box 10 on my tax return?

Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?

huftyson

TurboTax Online. Sorry for not clarifying

To enter your RC210 info, please use the Find tool to look for "cwb".

travjen84

How do I add it if I'm doing it with the downloadable version?

Go to forms mode - enter schedule 6 -Canadas Workers Benefit- Scroll down to step 4- Advanced Canadas Workers Benefit. You will enter the amounts below where it shows on your RC210 slip.

If you are using EasySteps- go to the left side of your return click on Income- Tslips go to RC210 and continue until you get to the slip and enter the amounts where applicable.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

tony851223
Returning Member

RC210 FORM, WHY I did not see schedule 6 form when Enter the amount of Canada workers benefit advance payments received in 2023.

Are you using TurboTax CD/Download version or TurboTax Online version?

tony851223
Returning Member

Deluxe online

You will go to the menu on the left side in your return and click on Income then T-slips then scroll down to CWB Advance Payments and follow the steps in the image below for the steps to enter the RC210 information. Remember to click on Done With RC210 to save your information when done.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.