Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wstanyon

I have not marked any OAS income as there was none, but Turbo tax won't let me netfile, why?

In the chat it said to uncheck OAS, but it was never checked as no income..why can't I Netfile?
5 Replies

I have not marked any OAS income as there was none, but Turbo tax won't let me netfile, why?

What is the exact error message that you are getting?

Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?

wstanyon

1. Using turbo tax download
  2. it says person over 65, no OAS, fix it
  3. there is nothin marked for OAS as none received.
  4. turbo tax message .. cannot use net file, must print and mail
  5. why?…

Are you getting an error or a warning? Please verify if there has been an error in the choosing of the         T-slips list in the return using Easy-Steps, by following the steps in the image below. If need be remove the check mark and click Continue at the bottom of the screen to save your change.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

wstanyon

Went to nefile and it says due to error (no oas) cannot netfile. 
somerror message that incannot fix as the individual received nonOAS

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.