Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is the first year to report company pension and since my data was transferred from last year when I did not have this category I can not find where to report it ?

I need to report defined benefit pension I receive from the company -where to report this in turbo tax?
3 Replies

This is the first year to report company pension and since my data was transferred from last year when I did not have this category I can not find where to report it ?

Are you using TurboTax Online or TurboTax CD/Download? Did you receive a tax slip for this income?

Not yet but just general question. I use this year downloaded version of TT

thank you for your help. 

When you receive your information slip with the pension included, we will be able to lead you better once we find out the type of slip and the box the amount is in. Please reach out to us, once you have the information.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.