Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can I not record my RC210 Canada Worker Benefit Advance through Turbotax - there is no recognition of this statement in your system

3 Replies

Why can I not record my RC210 Canada Worker Benefit Advance through Turbotax - there is no recognition of this statement in your system

Please view the image below taken in the TurboTax Online software. When inside your return go to the left side menu and click on Income then T-Slips then scroll down and you will see the CWB Advance Payments you need to click on. This will open the RC210 screen where you can add the information.

rc210.png

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

twineok

Do you input the total basic advanced CWB provided on the RC210 form from CRA in both fields on TurboTax or just one? (See image below). There are 2 fields on Turbotax and I don't know if to only enter in one field.

RC210 - Canada Workers Benefit Advance Payments

Enter the amount of Canada workers benefit advance payments received in 2023.

CWB advance payments received - disability supplement.

If you received the Canada Workers Benefit (CWB) as a disability supplement, you should enter it in the corresponding box. If you did not receive it as a disability supplement, then you should enter it in the first box. Your RC210 would indicate if it was a disability supplement. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.