Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlcook2

2015 tax return - In error, I deleted the page where I enter tax slip information. What should I do?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

2015 tax return - In error, I deleted the page where I enter tax slip information. What should I do?

When using TurboTax Free, you can enter your tax slip information by clicking the option "Your taxes" from the home screen. Then search for the slip you want to enter in the search bar.

If you are using another online version such as TurboTax Standard, navigate back to the beginning of the Income section and click through until you reach those screens again or search by slip name using the Find button.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

When using TurboTax Free, you can enter your tax slip information by clicking the option "Your taxes" from the home screen. Then search for the slip you want to enter in the search bar.

If you are using another online version such as TurboTax Standard, navigate back to the beginning of the Income section and click through until you reach those screens again or search by slip name using the Find button.