Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 paid download with no installation key

Hello,

I recently purchased the 2019 basic version of turbotax online (via the turbotax site for 19.99), I downloaded it with no issues and received my confirmation email/receipt, however no installation key to be found anywhere and it's asking me for a 21 digit code before I can do anything else. How do I get the installation key I need in order to catch up on my taxes?

11 Replies

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.

I have the same issue, why is the key code not provided upon purchase? Why do I now need to call your phone number to recover a key that should have been provided once I have paid for this?

Please help and send the key by email to the same address where I paid from and got the receipt.

I have the same issue. Why is the key code not sent along with the payment receipt? 

your support team is not open on the weekends, providing a key along with the receipt of payment is the way to have this addressed. Disappointing!

@Mikhail1 Can you please clarify which tax-year software license code you are inquiring about?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

this one, please see the screenshot below.

I received a purchase confirmation but the actual key was never sent.

TurboTax installation key Screenshot 2024-02-11 105042.jpg

the year is 2019, the same year that is discussed in the subject of this thread.

Unfortunately, we can't see any TurboTax 2019 software on your file. Did you perhaps purchase TurboTax 2019 from a retailer? 

I purchased it from you directly online.

Can I forward to you my receipt by email?

It has the order number, payment authorization code.

Not sure it would be appropriate to post these details here?