Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BMO1

2022 Turbo Tax Intuit Home & Business Tax Software Issues

1.  I have paid foreign taxes in the past on passive income and have always received a credit on schedule 3 line 8 that carries forward to my Form 1040 line 20. For 2022, the software 'flashes' before my eyes when answering the questions about taking a deduction or using Form 1116 to take a credit. For 2022, the software is not allowing me to take this and says that I don't quality for this credit.

2.  Form 8606 line 16 does not total all my 2022 Conversions from Traditional, SEP, or Simple IRAs to Roth IRAs. Not all sources are being summed in the formula. 

How soon will these issues be resolved?  I purchased this software in December and understand that Intuit continues to 'fix' software issues during tax season. I can't file my 2022 taxes until these issues are resolved. 
4 Replies

This is the support site for the Canadian TurboTax. For assistance with U.S. taxes and U.S. versions of TurboTax, please visit the website for TurboTax USA.

BMO1

Where do I post this question on the US Tax Site?  The Canadian site has troubleshooter.  Thanks!

Unfortunately, I’m not familiar with the US community. Maybe under “Retirement”, because your issue deals with IRAs?

BMO1

Thank you, I submitted per your suggestion.