Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After latest windows download TurboTax premier 2022 (3/22/23) update, the TurboTax seems can't access internet

I updated my windows desktop TurboTax on 3/25/23. Then electronically submitted a return. Turbotax kept spin and can't confirm succeeded or failed. Asked me to try one hour later and saying my internet connection might be broken, which was not. Ever since yesterday, it kept checking my return status and always said could not confirm if TurboTax center had received the return or not. I then tried to reinstall the TurboTax on another PC. After install, it would try to update to the lasted program version. Once upgraded, then it said I needed internet connection to activate the product. I am 100% sure I have the internet connection. However, Turbotax kept saying I don't have the internet connection. Seems the latest Windows TurboTax download version upgrade screwed up connection to the server. Anyone is aware of this issue. The product was purchased from Costco.com. The TurboTax support agent said they would not support Costco product and I have to contact Costco to resolve the issue!!! This is very strange. This is Intuit product sold at Costco!!!

1 Reply

After latest windows download TurboTax premier 2022 (3/22/23) update, the TurboTax seems can't access internet

Try to install it using the download on our website here:  Where can I download the CD/download edition of TurboTax?