Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
js137

Bug with Full Service

there is a bug with the us-west-2 pod of Turbo Tax.

I log into Turbo Tax and click on the Full Service section. The page starts to go to Full Service and then redirects me to another page. The only way I’ve been able to communicate with my tax preparer is to screen record the app because for 2-3 seconds it shows the chat before redirecting back to the other part of the app. Then I type a message in notes and then try 10 times to paste it within the 2-3 second window. 

Ive cleared cache and cookies, used three different browser (Chrome, Mozilla, and Safari), used the app. All the same situation.

My taxes are complete and ready to review but I can’t get to them because I can’t get to Full Service.

I’ve been on 3 different support calls with no resolution. The technical support escalation ticket response I got didn’t even have anything about the issue and the emails sent from you can’t email back.

anyone else have issues like this? My tax expert is trying to escalate on their side because on their end it says I am paid but I can’t see the returns on my end.

below is the response I got from the ticket escalation team which doesn’t even address the problem I was on a call with them for an hour demonstrating on a screen share:

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know about your issue with moving to other sections in your Full Service account. We apologize for any inconvenience this caused. We’ve got a help article that we think will help you with this.

What is TurboTax Live Full Service https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/intuit-product-orders/turbotax-live-full...

Please scroll down to the note: TurboTax Live Full Service turns off your ability to fill out your tax return by yourself. But don’t worry, your tax expert will take care of everything.

If this doesn’t do the trick or there’s something else we can help you with, feel free to give us a call.

Thank you,

The TurboTax Help Team

1 Reply

Bug with Full Service

You are on the TurboTax Canada site where we deal with Canadian tax issues. Please go to the US site to post your question.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.