Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bali_hi

Can't Fix Net File Quebec Errors

I'm trying to NetFile Quebec and get the following two errors:

1)

Your taxable dividend (e.g. Box B of your Relevé 3) does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividends (e.g. Box A1 of your Relevé 3) multiply by 138% plus your actual amount of ordinary dividends (e.g. Box A2 of your Relevé 3) multiply by 115% or you have a taxable dividend but no dividend tax credit. Make sure to cancel all overrides related to a dividend in the following slips (T3, T4PS, T5, T5013, RL-3, RL-15, RL-16 and RL-25) and verify it matches your paper slips.

I have deleted the slips and re-entered them and the same error keeps appearing. I can't fix it and it won't let me NetFile. 

2)

A business form is opened (TP-80) but there is no business income and/or lines 120 or 146 of this form are negative and should not. Make sure to clear and close unused forms (including T2125 federal equivalents) or correct to make your return eligible for NETFILE.

The form TP-80 (P), which had an old address, along with T2125(P). My valid one now is TP-80(B1) and T2125(B1). I deleted the address but can't get rid of the form.

Can someone help as the deadline for filing is 2 hours from now. 

1 Reply

Can't Fix Net File Quebec Errors

Hello @bali_hi 

To fix your first Netfile error, make sure to review (preferably in Forms mode) the following slips: T3, T4PS, T5, T5013, RL-3, RL-15, RL-16 and RL-25. Cancel unnecessary overrides (in red) and verify it matches all your paper slips.

To fix your second Netfile error, in Forms mode, you need to clear and close the unused T2125 and TP80 forms. To do that: Open them one by one, select Edit - Forms - Clear Current Form - Close Unused Forms.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax !

Magalie B.