Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim xxxxxxxxx is closed. Nobody call me.I can't send my federal declaration.The message:You clamed a for deduction scientific research... don't have it.

I can't to send my federal declaration.  I receive a message.  You can not to send because yu ask a deduction pour recherche scientifique... It's not true.

I have check all the declaration with your staff and nothing.
I have many experiences with your product and declarations incom

Your Intuit TurboTax Support ID # xxxxxxxxx has been Resolved [ ref:_00DE0a8TL._5001KoMkIw:ref ]

EH!  NO!  Nobody call me for this problem... I have again the problem. And it's NOT RESOLVED

I purchase your products since 15 years....I think I will change in the nexts years.
3 Replies

Claim xxxxxxxxx is closed. Nobody call me.I can't send my federal declaration.The message:You clamed a for deduction scientific research... don't have it.

To help pin down the reason for the error, do you have entries on form 2038? Did you enter a T101 or have T5013 entries for box 194, 195 or 196?

non, rien.  Il n'y a pas de case 194,195 ou 196   Aucun T101 ni T5013

If none of the above slips/forms are included in your return, check the NETFILE form itself for an error. In Forms view, open the Forms tab and search/select "NETFILE Worksheet". Check to see if the question regarding scientific research expenses is set to Yes. If you aren't claiming these expenses, set the answer to No.