Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card payment from overseas

My Canadian credit card has an overseas billing address, as I have moved within the last year. How can I make my payment when the only choices for billing addresses are US and Canada? I also cannot call toll free numbers from my location, as they are considered "premium" number and are disallowed.

4 Replies

Unfortunately, you can only enter a Canadian or US address in the payment section. But you can also download the app on your phone, and use Apple Pay or Google Pay to pay for your return.

BiswajitB

Hi, as I am living in India and the billing address of my Canadian credit card has been changed to that of India I have not been able to pay you. Is it possible that one of my friends in Canada or US pay using their credit card? Or the payment must go from my cards only? 

@BiswajitB Yes, you can use anyone's credit card if you have their permission, or you can get them to buy you a pre-paid credit card if they don't want to share their card number.

e2c

It works with apple pay if you set up a canadian "shipping" address even if it's not the address associated anymore with your Credit card account