Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John1960
Returning Member

DIEP

Am attempting to complete T2125 Statement of Business Activities. Purchase two items for use that are eligible for Designated Immediate Expense Property. Included two purchases in Area B, Equipment Additions. Checked the box for DIEP. When I go to Area A, the program would not allow the figures to be located in Column 9 where the should be. Instead, the expenses are being calculated at a rate and there is UCC left at end of year. I want to expense these immediately but any time I try to correct, it indicates I am over riding the program. Is there something I am missing?

1 Reply

DIEP

As we are limited to what can be shared on this public forum, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us. When asked if you wish to receive an email say NO then say "speak to a representative" then hold the line. If a resolution is not found, please ask for an escalation to investigate this.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.