Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barb64

Difficulty purchasing your product on line

While I like Turbotax, I find it impossible to purchase on line. I have finally found what I was looking for ...the deluxe package for purchase only to find it is $15 more than the price at the big box stores! Horrible that you take no feedback so that I can let you know all of the issues. 

1) New get started page gives zero information on packages. You have no idea what you are getting. 

2)When I purchase Turbotax from a big box store due to cheaper price, you don't regonize the data from     year to year.

3) While your tax software works great, your purchase software is awkward and cumbersome and NOT intuitive at all. 

4) Received an email to purchase from you at an 18% reduced price. Impossible to order from link.

You are losing customers because of this mess. 

1 Reply

Difficulty purchasing your product on line

Unfortunately, it looks like you are on the Canadian site and are looking at Canadian prices. Here is the US site: https://turbotax.intuit.com/

This is the TurboTax Canada site where we deal with Canadian tax issues. Please go to the US site if you require any other help.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.