Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
English EN

Pick a language

Canada Français United States of America English
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returning Member

Dividends paid & "Retained Earnings"



We're a CCPC small business. How do we enter the dividends paid during the taxation year? And how do we deduct it in sch 100 and balance my "Retained Earnings"? 



1 Reply

Dividends paid & "Retained Earnings"

Thank you for contacting TurboTax for your Incorporated tax questions.  

Please be advised that our ProFile team is responsible for responding to your concerns and help troubleshoot your issues. 

Please review the links & Information provided below to advise how to contact them directly: 

The ProFile website is here and their community site to ask questions is here

Phone number for support is 1-866-438-8020

Hours of Operation are from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm Eastern Time.