Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error persists for users who did not receive the Manitoba education property tax credit advance

Yeah, I should’ve mentioned that it didn’t work the first time I clicked the box, but after a frustrated round of about 5 or 6 clicks, it froze up for a few seconds, then the “x” appeared. So, maybe try a double click? Once it was in the box, I didn’t mess around trying to replicate it. Hope that helps!

MJA4
Level 1

Error persists for users who did not receive the Manitoba education property tax credit advance

Yes, It worked for me on the first try, but I did a double-click...

DDC2
Level 2

Can you edit your previous answer to say 'double click'?

I marked it as the 'best solution' so people don't have to read this whole thread.

Done. 👍

jperron1111
Returning Member

went back in, took about 5-6 times of double clicking, but it did eventually take it.  thanks for the fix.  too bad turbotax didn't solve this. 

Thank you so much.  I have been using first quick tax and now turbo tax for 16 years and this one stumped me.  Your answer was clear, concise and did the trick!