Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
GordN

Extra billing?

My father bought the  standard online version, without realizing it would not cover the T5008 transactions, he was then billed AGAIN for the premier edition, I believe this was wrong, he should have only been charged for the difference, am I correct?

3 Replies

Extra billing?

Unfortunately, we cannot see this purchase transaction in his file. Often it will look like you are being charged but in fact the amount will be adjusted at time of payment. In order to help you we would need to see a screenshot of this. Please send it to us in private. Could you confirm that the email associated to this account is valid by answering YES or NO.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

GordN

Extra billing?

No, I have to be there to deal with "text a code to this number" that we all have to deal with because ppl in other countries like to continually rip us off with scams.

Will send a private message when I get to his place to access his online account and dump a screenie

Thanks!

Gord

Extra billing?

That will work. Thank you for letting us know. You may also wish to call our telephone support team at 

1-888-829-8608. When the systems asks if you want an email say NO to speak to a representative.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.