Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LadyChar

Filing won't accept - Forms Unavailable - Locked Forms? Thanks for the help!

Hello,

I have reviewed the other concerns in the forum and it is now March 4th, 2022 and I am also receiving the message that forms are unavailable. I don't need any of the forms you list. Should I cancel or delete and file my return somewhere else?

LadyChar

Hi there,

Did it allow you to file directly with one click to submit application? Or was it successful after more than one attempt. It is March 4th, 2023 and I am having the same issues right now . Forms unavailable 

@LadyChar Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.

Daveada
Returning Member

The following forms are scheduled to remain locked until March 15:

• T2039 - T2039 Air Quality Improvement Tax Credit
  • T2205 - Amounts from a Spousal or Common-law Partner RRSP, RRIF or SPP to Include in Income

It is the T2205 that I believe is the locked form that I need.  It must be locked until after March 15 as it gave me the same "Filing won't accept" message again today?  I hope that the form that is locked will be available tomorrow.  Any offer of help would be appreciated.  Thanks

@Daveada Unfortunately, if you are using TurboTax Online, the T2205 will be locked until the end of March. It is available in TurboTax CD/Download, though. 

All forms (Including the T2205) should be unlocked. If you are using TurboTax Online, you may need to clear your cache if you don't see the changes. 

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.