Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

How do I add a return in the 2015 software? I did one already, but it does not allow me to move past that one return, am unable to add any more, there is no tools menu.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I add a return in the 2015 software? I did one already, but it does not allow me to move past that one return, am unable to add any more, there is no tools menu.

Free Edition  does not have that option. It's for one simple return. Our engineers are working on this for the future.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Free Edition  does not have that option. It's for one simple return. Our engineers are working on this for the future.

Hello Carol, 

To create an additional return using TurboTax Free, simply create a new TurboTax Free account with a different user ID and password, and start the second return.