Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbohel

Has anyone ever gotten a call back for an expert review of their file after upgrading?

I have a slightly more complex case this year and so upgraded to an expert review before filing. I filled out the form to get a call back, but no one has called. I would like to know how this service works, please. Can anyone please tell me?
5 Replies

Has anyone ever gotten a call back for an expert review of their file after upgrading?

Can  you please go back to  your return and click on the top right - Live Tax Advice- Once you enter your information you should get a call back. If after an hour  you haven't received a callback please let us know.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

turbohel

Spoke to Badreddine. He was great.

So happy to hear that you had a great experience with our live expert. We will be sure to give him Kudos. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

I am waiting and not getting a call back. Where do I complain?

@brussell2136 I'm sorry to hear that. Our tax experts try to call at the appointed time, but as we are close to the filing deadline, we have many customers contacting the experts, so it may take longer than usual for you to get your call.

How long has it been since they were supposed to call?