Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi. I am wondering why my wife and I have forms TP102961MD, TP752014, and TP130ADRental in our Quebec tax returns? The forms are all blank and not applicable.

7 Replies

Hi. I am wondering why my wife and I have forms TP102961MD, TP752014, and TP130ADRental in our Quebec tax returns? The forms are all blank and not applicable.

If you've entered an amount from any of the boxes on the slips listed here, the software may consider you to have self-employment or business income:

T4 slip: box 81, 82 or 83
T4A slip: box 20 or 48
T4A slip: box 28 and you selected Yes to the question Does the income declared in Box 028 consist of fees collected for services you provided? in TurboTax Online (needs to say NO to indicate no self-employment)
T3 slip: box 24 (foreign business income)

If you have an amount in any of these boxes, TurboTax will ask additional questions to report the income as self-employment/business income. This may have caused these forms to be included. You can delete them if not needed.

One that would be easily overlooked. When entering the amount on box 28 for the T4A, there are two (2) Box 28s. It can accidentally be entered into the wrong Box 28. This entry error triggers the warning that states there is self-employment income. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

I checked our T4 slips and there is 0 entered in box 81, 82, and 83. Also, we don't have T4A or T3 slips. So it is still unclear why these forms are attached in the PDF return. 

If you need further help with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Ok I will contact them. But is there a way to manually delete forms?

Yes, please see the image below to see how to remove unused forms.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

But I am using the online version. Is there a way to delete forms using the online version?

Forms view is not available in our TurboTax Online software. .

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us. When asked if you wish to receive an email please say NO and say "speak to a representative" then stay on the line.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.