Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I enter an amount for line 8871 management and admin fees on a self employment return?

None of the questions for business expenses seem to allow for the entry of this line.
3 Replies

How can I enter an amount for line 8871 management and admin fees on a self employment return?

no one has an answer for this? I was able to claim this last year 2022, but there is no where I can find to input this in the 2023 turbotax

"Management and Administration fees" is called "Banking Fees" in TurboTax Self-Employed Online 2023.

:(I have the same question. Someone else said it's called "Banking Fees" this year, but I have Admin fees that aren't banking related. I stuck it under "Misc." 
I found TT really hard to use this year. Not impressed. 

Edit: I enabled the "live help" option and received a call back almost immediately. The rep who helped me and reviewed my return was great. Hopefully, TT will make the software a little more intuitive again next year.