Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I review and confirm my information in order to file my return? I live in the UK and am a non-resident, but TurboTax doesn't seem to support that.

2 Replies

How can I review and confirm my information in order to file my return? I live in the UK and am a non-resident, but TurboTax doesn't seem to support that.

TurboTax does support non-resident filing. At the beginning of your tax return, it asks you the questions required as a non-resident and enter your address.

Screenshots below:

Because you are a non-resident and live outside of Canada, you will have to print and mail your tax return to the CRA, you will not be able to Netfile.

Please review the links provided below for more information on filing a Canadian Tax Return as a non-resident:

Hi, thanks for getting back to me! It is great that TurboTax can support non-residents, and I have managed to get all the way to the end of my return, but when I get to the 'Confirm and Review' stage it seems to only support US and Canadian residents. Any ideas on how to skip past that and simply print the return?