Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add more than 4 Individuals to the Northern Residents Deduction form T2222?

Family of 6. How to add 2 more individuals to Chart A on the T2222 form?
5 Replies

How do I add more than 4 Individuals to the Northern Residents Deduction form T2222?

Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?

I am using CD/Download.

Unfortunately, there is no way to add another T2222 form or extra spaces on the form in TurboTax CD/Download. 

If you need to send a second T2222 form, you can NETFILE with the existing form, and then once you get your notice of assessment, you can send the second form by mail with a T1 Adjustment Request.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please submit an update request to the developer for additional Individuals to be added to Download version and include it in the 2023 version as an update before April 30, 2024.

This should be an easy update to add 4 more individuals. (5,6,7,8)

Thank you,

Dale Hannigan

I will pass this on to our product development team, unfortunately I can't guarantee that it will be done in time for this tax season.

Thank you for your input.