Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I follow up with a TurboTax customer service request? I had a call with a representative and haven't heard back in almost two weeks.

My tax return for 2021 was done, but I never got the full return document added to my account. All I have is the 1-page summary, not the full return. I don't know how to check in on my customer service request as there is no number available for contacting a real person.
6 Replies

How do I follow up with a TurboTax customer service request? I had a call with a representative and haven't heard back in almost two weeks.

Can you please confirm if you received a call back as of yet?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

No I have not received a call back yet

Just confirming if they have contacted you as of yet?

No I have not heard back at all yet.

I have put in for a callback for you. Please note that you should receive a callback within 24-72 hours.

How do I use Audit Defence

Navigate to the return manager section. Once there select your filed return, the navigate to Audit Defence select the button for Audit Defence. 

If using TurboTax Download- locate side menu and select the option for "Review'-Then scroll down and select Audit Defence, from there you can choose to create a callback or schedule an appointment with a tax expert.