Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
catchlight
Returning Member

How to check remaining returns available in the Premium version ?

I have installed the premium version and have several returns created but not netfiled, I am curious how to check number of returns available at any time.  Thanks.

3 Replies

To check how many returns you have used in TurboTax CD/Download, select View>Summary>Return Counter Summary from the top menu.

mtgksa

Is this correct for 2022?

October 31, 2019 12:08 AM
The software can be used in any province in Canada. The downloaded version would be the best choice for you, as it offers you the opportunity to do up to 20 returns.

I would suggest the Standard version of the software because it offers you 8 return above $25000 and up to 12 more under $25000 for students.

Here is the link to get you started - https://bit.ly/2Tt3uuv

Tips: Quebec is the only province that requires you to file a provincial tax return. Elsewhere you file with the CRA only. Also, you are allowed to do up to 20 returns per computer as per the CRA.

It's mostly still the case.

You can NETFILE up to 20 returns in either TurboTax Online or TurboTax CD/Download, but if you have to do that many returns, it's usually more economical to use TurboTax CD/Download.

TurboTax Standard CD/Download still comes with 8 returns for incomes above $25000, but the remaining returns for under $25000 are not limited to student returns only.