Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enter the Canadian Government Digital News Track Credit on the Desktop Version on Line 31350

I have the desktop version of Turbotax Standard.  I need to enter the Digital News Track Credit amount of Line 31350 however it does not allow me to enter a value.  What is the process to do so? Thank you!

2 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How to enter the Canadian Government Digital News Track Credit on the Desktop Version on Line 31350

Please go to Easy Step mode in your return and follow the steps in the image below to enter your Digital News Subscription Tax Credit. Remember to always scroll down and click on Continue to save your entries.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

View solution in original post

Thank you very much.  I was successful in entering the data!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Please go to Easy Step mode in your return and follow the steps in the image below to enter your Digital News Subscription Tax Credit. Remember to always scroll down and click on Continue to save your entries.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Thank you very much.  I was successful in entering the data!