Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm trying to purchase Audit Defence. I can fill out the taxpayer and billing information, but the billing page keeps reloading. Is there a problem with the site?

I am also having this problem and can't find a solution anywhere.

I'm trying to purchase Audit Defence. I can fill out the taxpayer and billing information, but the billing page keeps reloading. Is there a problem with the site?

It's still not solved. Using Business Incorporated, the Audit Defense link does not work

@anup1971 If you need assistance with TurboTax Business Incorporated or preparing your incorporated business tax return (T2), you can contact the dedicated support team using the chat here: https://public-consumer-chat.app.intuit.com/app/ccs/consumer?experienceId=ttbInc. Agents are available 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST, Monday to Friday.

You can also visit the Intuit Profile support site. TurboTax Business Incorporated is based off Profile software.

Hi, the chat link above does not work: I typed my information and clicked on Start Chat, it's does not go anywhere. Link from my desktop Business Incorporated does not work. I could not file my corporation tax yesterday as I had the email in my filing and CRA already had me registered for email communication. This generated and error and my one TurboTax license is used up. Now it's asking for buy additional license for the same filing for which I spent more than $200. Really?

I got this phone no from TurboTax personal line last night for Business Incorporated: [phone number removed]. It says the line is not active for business incorporated. The same info is also on the support site: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/getting-started/discussion/hello-please-contact-our-s....

@anup1971 The post that you linked to was from 2019 - we haven't had phone support for Business Incorporated for several years now. 

Try using the chat in another browser if it's not working, or contact Intuit Profile support.  Unfortunately, we only provide support for TurboTax T1 products on this forum.