Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JA22053

I can't even register (request NAS of my husband - I do not want to give it i don't have it) how does this work

HI,

I want to register, will I really get someone to talk to ? there is no phone number, I cannot even register without my husband's NAS.  Can I register and get MY taxes done.  I am concerned by the fact I am requested to provide all this infor.  I have to complete my taxes and thought I would get someone to get to talk to and complete my taxes before I send for review, or does it not work as advertised?

1 Reply

I can't even register (request NAS of my husband - I do not want to give it i don't have it) how does this work

We would like to assist you but we will need you to clarify - are you completing your income tax return with your husbands and they are asking for his (NAS)? When you say you want to register is that for TurboTax or are you talking about The Canada Revenue Agency (L'ARC)? If you purchased TurboTax Assist & Review, yes you can request for a tax expert to review your return before you file it.