Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did not receive my 20% discount for filing my return. I have an email that says that I should get 20% but it was not applied at time of payment

22 Replies

I did not receive my 20% discount for filing my return. I have an email that says that I should get 20% but it was not applied at time of payment

Please confirm that the email associated to this account is still valid by answering YES or NO.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

This system is ridiculous. Do you not have anyone that can email a response. 
I am looking for my discount as per the email that you sent me. 

I had the same problem, 20% discount was not applied.  I had 2 e-mails mentioning the offer & I logged in using one.  But still no 20% was applied, so I was charged full price.

bnfriss

I also did not receive my discount and as little as it may be it is still the principle.  Does anybody know who to contact to resolve this?  Thank you.

I also filed early (March 19th), specifically to received the 20% discount as was stated in the two (2) reminder emails sent to me by Intuit.  When it came time to pay...no discount.  This is false advertising, and is contrary to Canada's Competition Act.

Of course Intuit nowhere seems to have a way to be contacted by email.  This is wrong-headed.  It presents to customers that Intuit is "user unfriendly".  In effect, Intuit is hiding from its customers.

@Miamia1962  @elsa42  @bnfriss  @David850 To help you with this, we need each one of you to confirm is the email associated with this account is valid by answering YES or NO.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

YES, the e-mail on record is correct.

Yes - it's the same email address I have associated with my Turbotax account.

Do you need me to repeat it here?  I have hesitated, as I do not know if this is "public", and I certainly don't want to post my email address to a public space.

Addendum

The discount offers were sent on:

Feb 20

Mar 7