Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got an email saying"one step closer to your refund"&clicked the"jump back in"button which lead me back my tax return but I have nothing else to complete&have mailed it.

I have already mailed my tax return but am unsure what this email is about as it leads me back to the home page of my tax return. Can you please tell me if I need to do anything further and also when my refund will go into my account?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I got an email saying"one step closer to your refund"&clicked the"jump back in"button which lead me back my tax return but I have nothing else to complete&have mailed it.

You printed and mailed your return to the CRA? If so, there's nothing more you need to do.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

I sent my tax return off about a month ago, when do you think I will get the tax money back? And how will I know when?

It can take quite a long time for the CRA to process paper returns. I'd suggest giving them a call: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/questions/1189856

You printed and mailed your return to the CRA? If so, there's nothing more you need to do.