Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a billing problem, Is there a phone number I can call for help with billing?

10 Replies

I have a billing problem, Is there a phone number I can call for help with billing?

We're sorry to hear you are having this issue. To help you we will need more information. Therefore, could you please meet us by private message on Facebook or Twitter to see how we can help you further?

Ghyber

Paid for eight returns, used four and now billed $60

Ghyber

No Facebook nor Twitter accounts

bwhidden

I have been billed twice for the same services provided.

Please have one of them replace to my credit card

Thanx

Brian Whidden

Garyjamesdill
Returning Member

I downloaded and paid for Turbo tax but never received a license code. It was sent to an old email address.  I have been unsuccessful trying to get a new 16 digit access code with my new email address. 

Please help.

[email address removed] 

[phone number removed]

If you can confirm that the correct email is the one you use on this Community account, I can see if I can send you your code. Please do not write the email in this conversation as the system automatically deletes any identifying information to protect you. 

If this cannot be confirmed please contact our TurboTax phone support line.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Need a phone number re; billing problem 

Moussi2

Please contact our customer service line at 1-888-829-8608 or visit our TurboTax support page

Thank you for choosing TurboTax. 

Hello. I have been charged on my Mastercard and Visa. Please refund the Mastercard.

My email is [email address removed]

Phone number [phone number removed]