Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krbtvir

I have a technical problem: question is when did you move and I filled in a correct date in a correct format. However,there is no button to continue my interview appeared

3 Replies

I have a technical problem: question is when did you move and I filled in a correct date in a correct format. However,there is no button to continue my interview appeared

Can you please send us a picture of what you are seeing so that we can assist you?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

krbtvir

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 22.41.24.png

To make your screen smaller so you can see the Continue button, please go to the top right 3 dots at the top right corner then click on the minus sign to makes things on your screen smaller. As the screen writing gets smaller you will then see the Continue button. You can bring things back to normal later by clicking on the + sign. Please see the image below.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.