Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1mby50

I'm a realtor. I collect and remit HST. I don't know what a HST 370 rebate is. Do I click the box that I have received the HST 370 rebate?

1 Reply

I'm a realtor. I collect and remit HST. I don't know what a HST 370 rebate is. Do I click the box that I have received the HST 370 rebate?

Thanks for your question. You may have been required by your employer to pay for your own employment expenses at work. To be able to claim these expenses, your employer must approve them and sign the T2200 Declaration of Condition of Employment. You don’t file the form with your tax return, however, you need to keep it in case CRA asks for a copy.

You are required to file the T777 Statement of Employment Expenses form with your tax return. This form allows you to calculate your eligible expenses, the amount that can be deducted on this year’s tax return, and any amount that can be carried forward to future tax returns. If you deduct the GST/HST you paid on these expenses, you might be eligible to claim a GST/HST rebate.

Please click here for more information.