Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xiao_1998
Returning Member

I purchased TurboTax online But the 16 digital Licence codes can not go through the Secure checkout

I have a Licence Code in March 2023 after Bought the TurboTax.
On the final Secure checkout after I finished the Tax return,  I put the Licence code into the Coupon Code, and push the "Apply code", it did not recognize the code with "Hmmm... we can't find that code. Try re-entering it, or call" [The phone number can't be called].

Could someone have the same issues? What should I do about it, Do I have to repurchase it again?!

2 Replies

I purchased TurboTax online But the 16 digital Licence codes can not go through the Secure checkout

The 16-digit license code is to activate your software for you to prepare and file your income tax return. It is not a coupon code. Therefore, it will not work when you enter it in the coupon code box. 

We believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

xiao_1998
Returning Member

I called but failed to long wait. 

I had to repurchase the online TurbiTax since the CRA strike is coming soon. 

I also asked the request a product refund.

But the response email said that a decision will be communicated back to me via email within 5-7 business days, the submitting a refund request does not guarantee that the refund amount you are requesting will be approved.

That answer looks very strange to me.