Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shel2

I tried to reach Intuit/Turbotax Canada today, terrible experience.After answering the prompts from the auto attendant, 5 to 6 mins, it hangs up! Never got through

I have to refile 2016, but when I try to open my 2016 return, it tells me I need to update the version (TT 414) but when I try to update the version it says it can't, (TT 810). It then tells me to go to the website for the update, but I searched for a long time, nowhere to be found. I need some technical help on how to fix this, but cannot get by your auto attendant to talk to a human. I gave it all my info, but it then takes me to either dead air or hangs up. (Did it 3 times) called Corp comm, they transferred me back to the auto attendant. So I'm stuck, hoping someone can help me

2 Replies

I tried to reach Intuit/Turbotax Canada today, terrible experience.After answering the prompts from the auto attendant, 5 to 6 mins, it hangs up! Never got through

We're sorry you're having such a hard time reaching us by phone.

Here's where you can find the update for TurboTax for tax year 2016: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2868252

If this doesn't help, please post back here on this thread and we'll get someone to give you a call directly.

Shel2

Thank you TurboTaxTara, this is the help I needed, much appreciated